Experienced specialists to strengthen your team
Finding the right candidate for your innovation project.
Digital Leadership has the people you need, distinguished experts with real experience in digital innovation.
We have assembled a network of top performers, sussed them, trained & developed them, worked side by side with them for many years.
We offer individual experts, entire teams & an extended workbench.
Why are experts from Digital Leadership different?
T-shaped experts – Knowing many things well, & one thing astonishingly well.
Our experts have broad cross-functional knowledge in many areas, & a deep understanding of their own core area. They can integrate well with your corporate culture & existing staff. They see & contribute to the whole project, not just their part.
Future Experience – Past experience is important, especially if it's in the future.
Our experts have actual, hands on experience with successful digital innovation projects. They have not only learned about concepts like Growth Hacking, Agile Management, Jobs-to-be-Done, Scrums & Sprints, but have lived them.
Living on the Leading Edge – Not just a commitment to innovation – a fascination with it.
Our experts have digital mindsets. They eat, sleep & dream new technology, & won't just be devoted to what you are trying to accomplish, but genuinely thrilled to be a part.
Old School meets New School – Even the buildings of the future will need foundations.
Our experts maintain long-held values such as hard work, commitment & honesty. They are highly determined, staying focused during difficult phases & throughout even long projects, & are 100% committed to your goals.
Building a shared understanding
> Understanding digital transformation, digital strategy & digital innovation
> Transformation initiatives
> Innovation initiatives
> Hype cycle
> Why different approaches are required today
Understanding the context
> Learning from the leaders: key points from the Outperformer Study – the largest research effort on innovation & transformation ever conducted
> Understanding the Enterprise Innovation & Transformation Life Cycle
> Where to play & how to win: working with the Innovation Ambition Matrix
> Implications for an Enterprise Portfolio Strategy
> Forces & trends
> Portfolio strategy: where to place your bets (portfolio allocation, steps towards a portfolio approach, make or buy)
> Where to add value: forces, drivers, capabilities
> Understanding the financial perspectives of innovation & transformation
> Building an innovation & transformation capability: purpose, link to strategy, value proposition, financials, organizational structure & framing, key steps on your journey
> Execution – strategic level: organizational design, governance, monitoring, risk-management, role of key stakeholders, capturing new emerging & disruptive forces, spotting cost- & value opportunities, measuring progress
> Execution – operational level: key steps on transformation & innovation initiatives
> Change Management
Running an initiative
> Overview: the Enterprise Innovation & Transformation life cycle
> Defining the direction
> How to really identify customer needs
> Finding the right business model; Business Model Innovation
> The approach to Enterprise Innovation & Transformation
> Measuring progress
> Developing value-driven roadmaps
> Leveraging existing enterprise capabilities & how to create your own unfair advantage
> Setting up & applying effective Governance mechanisms
Outstanding digital experts & leaders – across all disciplines
AI & Machine Learning
Where is your specific need?
Consulting & Coaching
- Digital Strategy
- Digital Transformation
- Team Transformation
- Business Analysis
- Finance / Business Case
- Business Consulting
- Process Management
- Product Ownership (PO)
- Requirements Engineering
- Innovation Management
- Classic / Waterfall
- Agile: Scrum / Extreme Programming (XP) / Kanban
- Agile Coaching
- Marketing Strategy
- Performance Marketing
- Content Marketing
- SEM, SEO, SEA
- Social Media
- Service Design
- Design Thinking
- Information Architecture
- User Experience
- Visual Design
- Web Front End & Mobile Apps
- Back End & Database
- Quality Assurance
- Scrum / Kanban Master
- Software- & System Architecture
- System Administration
- Service Management
- Data Center
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Virtual Reality (VR) / Augmented Reality (AR)
- Video on Demand (VoD)
- Voice Assistant Services
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Big Data & Business Intelligence
- Data Science & Analytics
- Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning
- Information & Data Security (incl. DSGVO / GDPR)
How can freelancers
Find the Right Knowledge & Experience Quickly
- No lengthy application process
- Specialized experts available now
- You decide when & how long you need an expert
- Staffing levels can be quickly adjusted depending on strategy & needs
Lower Personnel Costs
- No additional salary or severance pay upon termination
- No royalties, bonuses, paid holidays or other special payments
Benefit from the Newest Thinking
- The right freelancers are innovative, entrepreneurial & highly motivated
- They can bring experience from other organizations, industries & business models
Why Experts from
- 10+ years of experience with digital innovation projects
- Proven track record with well-known customers
- Expert network extending across Europe
- Real world experience enhances our ability to evaluate our experts & your needs
- Ongoing research, work & interaction with industry leaders
- We make available distinguished experts, whom we have employed on our own projects & often have known for many years.
- Access to our exclusive network of over 10,000 experts
- Highly qualified freelancers with deep expertise & strong social skills
- We treat our experts as employees, offering professional development & training
- Experts are available in all areas, including Project, Product, UX, IT & Marketing
- We are your brand ambassadors, communicating a strong employer image
- Holistic support & regular communication with you & with the freelancers
- Knowledge exchange regarding the industry & current trends
- Integrity, commitment & responsibility
- Personal relationship with the freelancers
Digital Experts for Your specific Needs
10+ years of real-world experience give us an edge over mere recruiters. And staffing is a priority for our highly experienced team – we do not delegate this task.
Our distinguished experts provide your project with additional work, expertise & other support as needed, & your team retains responsibility for all decisions, & in particular strategic decisions.
We accompany you throughout the project & make sure it is a success. If needed, we can help you comply with legal requirements.
You choose the location: at your premises, in premises that we organize, or remote work. For many tasks we can also make available qualified experts from locations with lower labor costs - near-shore sites with a 2 hour maximum time difference.
Need to strengthen your existing team, or bring in a role-based consultant to help with strategy or implementation?
We make available distinguished experts, whom we have employed on our own projects & often have known for many years
Looking for an entire team for your project?
Based on the requirements of your initiative, we develop an overall matching concept: org-chart, project management approach (e.g. waterfall with milestones, Agile with Scrum, Kanban or Scrumban) & determine the staffing requirements.
Do you already have your own team, but need more capacity?
We can support you with our unique extended workbench, allowing you to concentrate your own resources on business-critical tasks while we support you with whatever else needs to get done.
This is some text inside of a div block.